|Below is a home we did in Paxtonville at the beginning of April in which we removed the old red mulch, re-cut a new true edge along
the perimeter of the project, and installed a protective weed barrier with stainless steel hold down pins. We then made two walkways
leading away from the porch to the rear yard using 16 inch by 16 inch Romano Straights, Sorrento in color. Then we covered the
area with crushed red brick and dug-up and replanted a few existing plants. We then planted some new Azalea bushes (white and
|Below is a home we did in Lewistown in November of 2005, in which we Installed a Fences and More vinyl porch railing with
gate around the porch and installed a white, vinyl scalloped picket fence purchased from Lowes around the entire yard.
|Below is a home we did in Lewistown, in which we started with making a true edge around the mulch
beds, we then applied a weed barrier with a stated warranty, than we re-mulched the beds and
trimmed/prunned existing foliage.
|Below is a home we did in Reedsville, in which we started with making a true edge
around the mulch beds, we then applied a weed barrier with a stated warranty, than
we re-mulched the beds and trimmed/prunned existing foliage.
|Below is a home we did in Yeagertown, in which we removed some of the old mulch and leveled out the mulch beds. We
then laid a commercial fabric/weed barrier down with hold down pins to help reduce the grow of weeds. We then hauled in a
mixed sized blend of river stone to coat the weed barrier. Very nice low coat/low maintenance solution to a once high
|Here is a camp located in Mill Creek, in which
we re graded the surrounding yard, brought in
11 tandem loads of topsoil, installed new
schedule 40 downspout drain pipe runs across
the yard, and replanted with a wildlife blend,
starter fertilizer, and a annual rye grass. This
mixture is designed to attract all forms of
|2007 and before
|Below is a home we did in Yeagertown, in which we removed the old aluminum siding, insulated the exterior of the existing
walls, installed new gable end vents and then resided the home. We then had new soffit and fascia installed with new
matching gutters and down spouts. We then installed new waterfall gutter guards. We then removed the old porch posts
and installed new Structural Porch Posts with new Vinyl railing around the porch.